Writing a letter surely has a meaning and purposes. We mention it as a letter statement which definitely highlights the reason why you write and define what you want to say. If you are a professional business owner, you should know that your business letter represents your professional work and company. Well this day, we are going to discuss about Business Statement. Just be sure that you stay and get more valuable information about this issue. Enjoy reading!
What is Business Statement?
Basically, a statement or mission statement explains what the organization is including the reason oh why it exists. In case of Business Statement, you try to define why you exist with your professional work and services. It is important to build the trust from your clients and keep the relation with them.
Talking about a business statement, let’s try to relate it with a business letter. Yes, as a professional business, you may be familiar with this case because you use this letter to communicate with others. Your statement in letter expresses your business purposes in a more formal manner than that on face-to-face conversation. You probably think that writing letter is no more relevant while you can call or send email. But, a business letter has the perfect field to share the presentation of any topics even the complicated ones. Meanwhile, a letter is an easier document to record instead of phone call or personal conversation. So, it will be easier in sake of business administration record.
How to Write an Official Business Statement Letter?
Well, we know that a statement letter is a part of business letter. Therefore, it must follow the patent or standard format of a business letter. In case you have forgotten how to arrange it, here are the simple guides to write an awesome business statement letter:
- Step 1# Use the Formal Heading
First of all, it is very necessary to indicate your information as the header. You are better to put it on the letterhead or heading so the reader can easily read your contact information. You can place it at the top most part of the letter. It contains your complete name, company or organization’s name, the building address, email account and the active phone number. Once you mention this information at the header, you should ensure that it is reachable anytime.
- Step 2# Put the Date of Writing the Letter
Second of all, the date of your letter is also important to show when you write it. You need to use the standard rule of writing the date where you put the punctuation properly. For example, you can write 22nd August, 2020 or May 3rd, 2020.
- Step 3# Indicate the Contact Information of the Receiver
One of tip to make your letter awesome is about to show that you are interested to talk with the recipient. It is important to make it personal by knowing the detail of your recipient. Yes, you can indicate your recipient’s details by mentioning their name, the position at the company or organization, their building address as well as their active contact details.
- Step 4# Give the Salutation
You should not forget to put the salutation before starting your letter. As always, you use Dear Mr/Miss as it is the common use in formal letter.
- Step 5# Make the Body of Letter
For the next, you come to the body of the letter. It is the part where you can freely mention your purposes of letter. Then, it divides into some parts as well and here they are:
- Introduction – Your introduction should directly mention the purposes of your business letter. It should explain why you write and what the situation is. Sure, it is commonly placed at the first paragraph.
- Supporting Paragraph/s – The next paragraph/s support your previous statement. So that’s why, this part should contain facts and relevant information related the issues you have been mentioned. You are better to add one or even more paragraphs to support your opening. At the same time, you should not hesitate to expand the discussion or topic so there is no time for misinterpretation.
- Conclusion – It is the last paragraph of your letter. It contains the conclusion of all things you have clearly mentioned before. In this part, you should not forget to open the next discussion for the topic through the contact details you have been mentioned at the heading.
- Step 6# Close the Letter
In closing section, you should not forget to put the closing salutation with Respectfully, Faithfully, Many Thanks and many more. Then, it is followed with your complete name and signature.
Business Statement Video Tutorial
Here is the simple video tutorial about Business Statement. We hope you will be easy to write and change the topic based on your issues. Enjoy watching!
Guys, it is all about Business Statement. We really need your support so please leave your comment below. For our better performance, we kindly wait your critics and suggestion. Anyway thanks for reading this page as well as watch our video. We hope it can be useful and have a good day!